Room Hire and Tenant Services
Instead of spending your hard-earned cash on buying new items for your room or flat, why not hire from us? Make managing your monthly outgoings easier by paying a single bill every month, for all the items and services you require from Stevenage Lettings.
We offer everything from TV’s and coffee machines to dry cleaning and shopping deliveries – all available to help make your stay with us as enjoyable and as pleasant as possible and another reason why our approach and customer service mentality makes us the preferred lettings agent in Stevenage for tenants and landlords.
Room Item Hire
Make your stay with us even more comfortable, by choosing from our range of hired items below.
Note: All Prices Inclusive of VAT - Correct as of 1st October 2020
- Desk, chair & lamp Hire – Working from home? Make it comfortable and work evenings if needs-must
Desk £3.25 pcm with a deposit of £80.00
Desk light £2.20 pcm with a deposit of £35.00
Desk chair (Swivel, white, Loberget / Blyskar) £10.50 pcm with a deposit of £120.00
- Nespresso Coffee Machine – For that fresh cup to get you going 1st thing
Coffee machine £12.50 pcm with a deposit of £90
- Television – Free-standing TV to watch all your favourite programmes
TV £24.50 pcm with a deposit of £140
- Now TV / Netflix media stick – Fancy a film? Prefer to catch-up on serials? Find out more
Media stick £3.40 pcm with a deposit of £20
- Room Deep-clean – When you just can’t be bothered and want your accommodation cleaned for you. Ensuite and non ensuite available.
Non-ensuite - £ 55.00
Ensuite - £65.00
- Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Service – Save time with our pickup and return service
Laundry Service – 1kg bag, washed & folded £ 40
Dry Cleaning (by quotation) – Guide prices: Jacket £10, Trousers £9, Dress £12, Skirt £8
- Shopping / Food Delivery – Too tired to shop? No problem, rest - let us do it for you!
Food delivery – £38 plus cost of shopping
- Room insurance (by quotation) – Guide price £40.00 - £65.00
Next Steps – How Hiring Works
- You will be set up with a tenant account, prior to moving in and will be asked to sign a hire and services contract
- In terms of hire equipment, you will be responsible for the care of the product and a small deposit is held against a credit or debit card
- At the end of the hire period you must return the item; clean and in fully-working condition. Your deposit will then be returned
- Hired items and services will be charged on a monthly basis and billed against your preferred payment card
- For hired services, an account will be set up for you to request services as required. Provision of services will then be organised