Tenants Information – How We Help
For every new tenant we welcome into our properties, our aim is two-fold:
- To help you find your perfect property, from the extensive list of potential homes we have in our database
- To ensure that your move is as stress-free and as smooth as possible
From rooms to apartments and large houses and from rural settings to town centre locations, we want to find you somewhere that you can simply call ‘my home’ – that’s our goal and we will work as hard as we can to help you achieve that.
Why rent with Stevenage Lettings?
- Great properties available across Stevenage and surrounding areas
- Flexible viewing times, organised at your convenience, to suit your diary
- 30 years of extensive property lettings experience
- Dedication to finding you that right property - we go the extra mile
- Single sales point of contact, who will help you navigate your application, move and tenancy agreement
- In-house maintenance team - serving your needs 24 / 7 / 365 days a year
- Clear concise documentation - nothing hidden and no needless jargon
- Tenant services including cleaning and furniture hire, with discounts from local companies that we partner with
Registering with Stevenage Lettings
Not sure of your moving date? Simply register with us and let us help you find that perfect home. To register with us, we’ll need:
- Your rental budget
- When you need to move
- The type and size of property you need
- Any specific requirements you have, such as easy access to transport links, parking or a garden
We will endeavour to conduct viewings at a time that’s convenient for you, including evenings and Saturdays.
All of our properties are clean and fully operational for the day that you wish to move in on and we transfer utility and council tax bills into your name.
If we are managing the property too, we will be on-hand throughout the tenancy to take care of any problems that may arise.
All of our properties have up-to-date landlord gas safety certificates, supplied by Corgi / Gas Safe-approved gas engineers.
As we only do lettings, our focus is entirely on you – so you can rest assured that we will offer you a great service at all times.
If, in the unlikely event you have any problems once you have moved in, our team of specialists are on hand to resolve any issues you may have, with the minimum of disruption to you.
We operate a 24/7 maintenance service so our highly trained engineers will ensure your rental property is maintained correctly.
Throughout the duration of your tenancy, we hold your deposit securely in our client deposit account. As you may be aware, the law changed on April 6th 2007, so any landlord or agent now holding a bond, has to register it with one of three deposit protection schemes – full details are supplied on tenancy applications.
If you have any queries about the Stevenage area, contact our friendly team. We have vast local knowledge and are always happy to help advice. Find your ideal property to rent, find out more about us or review our testimonials.