Are you a landlord with an existing or recently-purchased property to let in Knebworth, Stevenage? What unique features does this town offer to those looking to rent out a property similar to yours?
- Is your property in good condition and ready to let out to tenants?
- Are you wondering if Knebworth is a suitable town for you to purchase a buy-to-let property?
Knebworth is a quaint little village, just south of Stevenage, that was once home to a thriving Saxon farming community. On 16th June 1990, the village was twinned with Châtelaillon-Plage in France to "encourage friendships between schools, sports clubs and social groups in the two towns".
With Knebworth being near to various towns and cities, it's a great location for families young and old to visit attractions both near and far. Knebworth's train station goes straight to London Kings Cross, with a train journey of approx 42 minutes, making it an ideal location for professional commuting or family days out.
There are regular bus services that go to the middle of Stevenage (15 minutes journey) and to Welwyn Garden City (30 minutes journey).
Interesting places in Knebworth
Up the road from the train station, you have the family-run country pub, The Lytton Arms, offering local real ales and proper pub meals, made from locally-produced food - a great place to mingle, enjoy friendly chat and chill.
Knebworth high street currently boasts an array of shops including a co-op for weekly shopping - handy if you do not fancy travelling to nearby Stevenage - plus various takeaways, a beauty salon, a bakery and other local-run shops, including local amenities such as a doctors surgery and a library.
Knebworth House: World-Famous National Heritage and Major Event Hosts
Knebworth House is a great place to visit for all the family and is right on your doorstep. Hosts to major events throughout the year, Knebworth offers something for everyone:
- It is a popular place for filming movies, TV shows and adverts - so you may even catch sight of a celebrity roaming around the village!
- For seasonal events and music concerts, there is no better venue for enjoyment and entertainment.
- Kenworth House hosts beautiful gardens that you can walk through, a play park for children of all ages to entertain themselves in and a dinosaur trail where you can spot a variety of creatures.
HMO Property Conversion
If you were to convert your home into a HMO (House of multiple occupancy) property and rent it out in the Great Ashby area, it could be a great investment!
Did you know?
- A HMO is a type of property where you rent out the individual rooms to tenants and have a communal kitchen, living room and (if you have one) a garden.
- If your HMO was managed correctly, it could be rented out, with all the rooms available for tenants, for around £2,500 per calendar month - read more about our landlords management service packages here.
- If you were to rent out your HMO in the Knebworth area, using our marketing and advertising expertise, it would probably be let quicker than if you used another lettings agency, due to its excellently-connected location, local amenities and family-friendly feel - not to mention our internal team ready to help and guide you, every step of the way. Contact us to discuss your options.
Our Service Levels - What Makes Us Different?
- Proactive– Our independent status means that we act with speed and flexibility; we will always act in your best interests, we will help you maximise the return from your property investment and our service includes a free valuation. Being landlords ourselves means we can offer excellent insight. We will always go that extra mile for you.
- Professional – You will enjoy first class customer service and benefit from our expertise and knowledge of both the property lettings industry in general and the local towns within Stevenage. As important, we help landlords comply with legislation and legal requirements – both key elements of a landlord’s obligations.
- Personal – You will have a single point of contact for clear and effective communication. We also work hard to maintain long-term working relationships with landlords. Simply put - we’re your number one choice for lettings in Stevenage!
Why Choose Stevenage Lettings as Your Management Services Provider?
- 30 years of lettings and property management experience
- Independent, local team of experts you can trust
- Corporate clients include Lister Hospital, GSK, Aerospace, Tesco’s and more
- Unrivalled local knowledge and expertise
- Quality tenants found quickly
- Thorough and detailed tenant screening
- Local in-house maintenance team operating 24/7, 365 days a year
- Single-Let management expertise
- Flexible landlord services
- Opening hours to suit the market