About Us – Stevenage Lettings
Founded in 2014, Stevenage Lettings is a business with a difference.
We provide a range of expert lettings services to landlords and tenants.
In our six years of operation, we have grown quickly and now let and manage a diverse range of properties across Stevenage and surrounding towns and villages. Current tenant count, for Stevenage Lettings, is in excess of 150.
Richard Leonard, the founder and his wife, Kathrine his business partner, wanted to create a lettings agency operated by landlords for other landlords – so our experience and expertise is to your advantage.
We have helped change the perception of letting agencies, by developing a property business that works in partnership with its clients. Building partnerships with open and honest communications is at the core of that relationship.
Our range of lettings services includes:
• Property Rental Evaluation
• Property Maintenance Service - for the hands-on Landlord
• Specialist Landlord and Property Insurance
Why Choose Stevenage Lettings?
- A range of creative landlord services
o Tenant vetting and finding
o Tenant rent collection
o Full management – includes all of the services above
o Inventory service, used with tenancy agreements
- Our Specialism is “buy-to-let” and HMO (houses of multiple occupancy) properties - we have a deep understanding of conversion which means extensive knowledge of building control, planning, fire and amenity standards
- Useful blog posts that help landlords receive monies owed by tenants and claim damages to their property during tenancy
- Free property rental valuation and landlord consultancy to make the most of the property and rental opportunity
- Guidance & compliance on all letting legislation
- 24 / 7 Maintenance service via our professional call centre, expert trades people on call each and every day
- We are approachable, professional and we like to think you are in very safe hands.
- We work with you, from valuation to end of a tenancy
- We are members of RLA (Residential Landlord Association), My Deposits, Property Redress Scheme.
- All tenant viewings are accompanied by one of our expert negotiators
- Hire & Household services for our tenants
Discover all that’s great about our company, by contacting us today.
"With 30 years of lettings expertise behind us,
we’re are here and ready to help."
Next Steps for Landlords
- Review what our landlords and tenants say about us
- Find out how we help landlords fill tenants vacancies in their properties
- See which of our landlord management services may be of interest
- Looking to take advantage of our landlords special offers? Free maintenance service months are available
Questions for Tenants
- How do we help tenants find the home they are looking for?
- What services can our tenants expect to be covered in their tenancy agreement?
- If tenants need to report a problem, what do they do?
For any enquiries not covered above, please Contact us today!