Are you a new or existing landlord with property to let in Great Ashby, Stevenage? What unique features does Great Ashby offer to those looking to rent your property?
- Is your property in good condition and ready to let out to tenants?
- Are you wondering if Great Ashby is a suitable town for you to purchase a buy-to-let property?
With a warm community spirit, Great Ashby is an exciting new area of Stevenage. At only 10 years old, it was developed with families in mind and includes various parks for children to play in. For those who like to experience nature or for those with dogs, a few walks take you to neighboring Walkern and Western.
Useful Facts about Great Ashby - Did You Know?
The Round Diamond Primary School, in the heart of Great Ashby, has an “Outstanding” rating by Ofsted.
In the centre of Great Ashby you can find a cluster of shops including Budgens, a dry cleaners, a Chinese take-away and a chip-shop, amongst others.
Additional features include:
- Public transport, with bus links to the New Stevenage Town and trains running every 20 minutes from Stevenage Train Station
- Close to the countryside and fresh-air
- Access to the ancient woodland of Brooches Wood and a great place for families to go for walks
The Property Market in Great Ashby
- If you were looking to buy a property in Great Ashby a 2 bedroom house would be, on average, £240,000 and a nice 3 bedroom property would be, on average, £320,000
- You could rent out a 2 bedroom house for £900
- If you had a family, you could rent out a 3 bedroom house for £1,100
HMO Property Conversion
If you were to convert your home into a HMO (House of multiple occupancy) property and rent it out in the Great Ashby area, it could be a great investment!
Did you know?
- A HMO is a type of property where you rent out the individual rooms to tenants and have a communal kitchen, living room and (if you have one) a garden.
- If your HMO was managed correctly, it could be rented out, with all the rooms available for tenants, for around £2,500 per calendar month - read more about our landlords management service packages here.
- If you were to rent out your HMO in the Great Ashby area, with our marketing and advertising expertise, it would probably be let quickly, due to its excellent location, local amenities and family-friendly feel - not to mention our internal team ready to help and guide you, every step of the way. Contact us to discuss your options.
Our Service Levels - What Makes Us Different?
- Proactive– Our independent status means that we act with speed and flexibility; we will always act in your best interests, we will help you maximise the return from your property investment and our service includes a free valuation. Being landlords ourselves means we can offer excellent insight. We will always go that extra mile for you.
- Professional – You will enjoy first class customer service and benefit from our expertise and knowledge of both the property lettings industry in general and the local towns within Stevenage. As important, we help landlords comply with legislation and legal requirements – both key elements of a landlord’s obligations.
- Personal – You will have a single point of contact for clear and effective communication. We also work hard to maintain long-term working relationships with landlords. Simply put - we’re your number one choice for lettings in Stevenage!
Why Choose Stevenage Lettings as Your Management Services Provider?
- 30 years of lettings and property management experience
- Independent, local team of experts you can trust
- Corporate clients include Lister Hospital, GSK, Aerospace, Tesco’s and more
- Unrivalled local knowledge and expertise
- Quality tenants found quickly
- Thorough and detailed tenant screening
- Local in-house maintenance team operating 24/7, 365 days a year
- Single-Let management expertise
- Flexible landlord services
- Opening hours to suit the market